Image via Wikipedia
I am giving webinars on topics titled around “Pharma and Social Media”. The webinars are customized to the Indian scenario of Domestic Formulations Marketing as it exists today. The audience sometimes are a group of people from various functions within a company or a group of marketing people from various pharma companies. The topic and content has customized variations. But the central theme remains that of discussing “Pharma Marketing: Looking at untapped potential”.
I am working on the following areas :
Pharma Marketing: Current Scenario
- The job of a pharma representative
- The market place and the access
- The job as executed today
- Current feedback systems
- Current issues
What Pharma Can Do
- To create a two-way dialogue
- To listen more
- To evaluate and validate the feedback
- To influence the prescription behaviour
- To participate in Physician-Patient relationship
Pharma And Social Media
- Restrictive nature of pharma Promotions
- Nature of Social Media
- The Pharma Opportunity
- The Future Pharma Company
Stay tuned. There will be a recorded webinar version posted here which will touch upon the above ideas.
Let me know what you think of the current Pharma scenario. Is there anything that I should add to this? Feel free to share. Buzz me for a customized Webinar.