Image via CrunchBase
A few months back I said that I am going to make some healthy habits with my Linkedin (click and read this) network on a periodical basis for using it effectively.
Let me share what I have done from then till now.
- I use an Avatar now (Avatar(computing) is the graphical representation of a user or a computer user’s representation of himself/herself).
- I genuinely share
- I network
- Try to submit stories which I think is of high quality
- I try to share news that my connections can use faster than their finding it themselves elsewhere
- Try to get feedback of what my networking community likes or dislikes
- Dedicate a lot of time to the tasks
- Try to help friends out there in my connections
- As I explore the features of LinkedIn, have shared some comments with LinkedIn on how they can make LinkedIn better.
I am understanding a lot and trying to listen more to my audience. I am forming real relationships out there with my profile and through my connections.
How do you use your LinkedIn account?