I was invited to give a lecture by YES Chennai Chapter. They heard about my talk at YES Ramnad and invited to deliver this. Word Of Mouth promotion within YES.
A few years before atleast 4-5 people would argue that socialmedia was a fad and it would not work. Now there are no objections and more agreements. Atleast 5-6 people tweet and get connected right at the venue of the talk. A few people follow-up with a “follow” via social networking platforms, email and phone. Thats good sign. Everyone seems to be in agreement that socialmedia can do good and bring about the much needed growth. Hope it moves onto action and business growth in a few years. I try and put in the seed for #socbiz so that they can catch up faster.
2014: Video year for me
This time I hired a person with EOS 5D Mark II camera and had taken some clippings which I can use as promotional videos. I have been thinking of using videos for promotion and looks this year I will give it a try and learn it. This especially looks important as I advise more customers about using videos for their businesses.
Looks an exciting year ahead with #socialmedia implementation for customers. Keep in touch to know more.
- Opening more doctors doors
- To gain valuable time of doctors (supplementing visit time of reps)
- Relevant exchange of information with quality conversations (share more clinical and informative data surrounding your products)
- Strengthen your rep-doctor relationships (because of SM activities the prescription push will become more effective and also the time spent will stretch during visits)
- Build meaningful relationships
- Train your reps better
- Improve productivity of reps
|courtesy: fb share|
|foto: fb share|
|The Cluetrain Manifesto (Photo credit: Esse)|
Just saw this in the twitter stream today:
World Population:1) China 2) India 3) FACEBOOK4) United States 5) Indonesia 6) Brazil 7) TWITTER
If this is so, dont you think that facebook and twitter becomes an important place for your business?
Companies that assume online markets are the same markets that used to watch their ads on television are kidding themselves.